Metal Fabricator / Welder - Trade Qualified
Are you a well experienced, qualified, organised Metal Fabricator who can follow procedures, as well as use their own initiative and takes pride in their work?
You are task orientated, accurate and a quality standard worker? Do you have a well-balanced judgement and enjoy working within a team? Looking for a stable, long-term employment?
We are family owned metal fabrication workshop in Alstonville, northern NSW, specialising in Macadamia equipment for 30 years. We provide top quality service, with attention to detail and genuine friendly service. Our customer area base ranges from Northern Queensland to the Mid North Coast of NSW.
We are currently in a growth phase of our business and we are looking for the right person to join our friendly professional team. So, if you are a dedicated and trades qualified Metal Fabricator, with over 3 years’ experience, have an eye to detail, then we want to hear from you.
This role is a permanent full time to the right person. An immediate start with a 3 month probationary period.
• Physically Fit
• Well presented
• Punctual and Reliable
• Can work in a team environment
• Work Automatously
• Possible travel to on-site work locations
The role and responsibilities:
• Constructing a range of structures and machinery
• Fabricating light to medium duty projects
• Experience in the use of MIG & TIG
• Experience in sheet metal folding, cutting & fabrication
• Create and assemble fixtures and templates
• Set-up and use a range of fabrication machinery
• Maintain cleanliness of fabrication machinery
• Follow OH&S Guidelines
• 38 hr Week (overtime as approved)
• Monday to Thursday – 6:30am to 3pm
• Friday – 6:30am to 12:30pm
• Workshop & On-Site duties
To be considered for this position you must possess the following:
• Minimum three years post apprenticeship experience in the metal fabrication industry
• Experienced & Qualified in the use of MIG, TIG, MMA welding
• Mechanically minded
• Demonstrate good communication skills
• Current and valid full Drivers Licence
• Forklift Licence & other relevant Licences would be an advantage
If this sounds like the right job for you, please supply a Covering Letter, Resume and two current reference contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org. OR click Send Application